More than 500 register for DSA webinar on place-based advertising
If you attended last Thursday’s webinar, “The State of Digital Place-Based Advertising,” you know that the DSA is doing a great service to the industry by providing free education with quality speakers and content.
The DSA started offering webinars in early 2008, and we’ve been pleased with the high level of participation. For this most recent webinar, we had a terrific turnout with 511 total registrants. Of those, 288 (56 percent) attended the live event. All registrants received a link to the playback recording.
You may be wondering, what the difference is between participating in a live webinar event versus listening to the recording. The main difference is the ability to ask questions of the panel. During the live event, participants have the opportunity to ask questions using the chat functionality.
This particular session generated a lot of questions – 76 of them, in fact. Since we couldn’t get to all the questions, the speakers have agreed to try to address as many as they can in writing, so be sure to look for a future blog post featuring this Q&A.
Here is some of the feedback we received from last week’s event:
- “Well done!”
- “Excellent Webinar! One of the best I have attended in the past few months.”
- “Great presentation! Can we get a copy of the slide show to share with co-workers?”
- “Very informative and interesting”
- “Thanks for today's webinar, it was very well done!”
- “Great webinar … Although I already had the Arbitron report, the webinar brought out a better perspective on the current market sizing, and the panel did a good job to start the discussion of roadblocks and how we move our fragmented market forward.”
Since we’ve had many requests for a copy of the presentation, here is a link to the PDF.
If you missed it, don’t despair; the webinar is now available on demand. In fact, you can check out our library of recorded webinars, all free, all available on demand:
- Self-Service & Kiosk Future Trends
- Digital Signage ROI
- Digital Signage Future Trends
- Kiosk ROI
- Best Practices for Digital Signage Content at the Point of Sale
- Survivor's Guide to Deploying Kiosks
- Content Best Practices for Digital Signage Networks
It's important to note that we have been able to offer these webinars at no cost due to the generosity of our sponsors. If you are interested in sponsoring a future webinar, please contact me for more information.
In case you are wondering what’s next, here are the webinar topics we have planned for this fall:
- Digital Signage in Healthcare
- Kiosk Design
- Digital Signage in Retail
Stay tuned for details on dates and speakers. If you have any suggestions for future webinars, please feel free to comment below.