Entry: Sprint Store Virtual Queue
Submitted by: TwoWest
Venue(s) where the content was displayed:
Sprint’s corporate stores allow consumers to experience cutting-edge technology while fully immersing themselves in the Sprint brand story. With an in-store wait time approximately 22 minutes, store themes (messaging, graphics and demo displays) centered around the joy of connecting serve as fun, digital playgrounds to entertain, educate and engage shoppers from all walks of life through relatable, reliable and relevant products and services.
Objectives of the content:
Without the use of Audio on the LCD screen content, the goal behind this round of short 15-30 second VQ modules was to create attention-grabbing awareness and ultimately convert consumers on Sprint promotions for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport, Samsung Galaxy S 5 Gold, Spotify, International Calling and Accessory Billing. The objectives for the VQ screens were:
- Promote and support Sprint’s brand positioning, “the joy of connecting”
- Create a dynamic screen media to catch customers' interest during their wait period in the Sprint Corporate Store
- Spark interests enough to ask a Sprint representative for more information about the products/services
Budget category (content creation only): Less than $10,000
Results of the content:
Customer engagement time with the VQ helped produce more manageable and entertaining customer wait times. Additionally, sales staff noticed an increase in product/service questions and conversions while those particular modules were running in store.
Selected judges' comments:
- Great content with powerful images to get the point across
- The dynamic animations and segment lengths feel right for the application
- The segments were well-executed.
- Great entry write ups! Thank you for providing a concise content strategy and anecdotal if not measurable results.