|| Press Releases
Press releases by members are posted as submitted. If you are a member, send your release to .
Tuesday, 26 April 2011
SAN FRANCISCO: The Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA) Advisory Board elected new officers for the 2011-2012 term during its biannual meeting today. Brian Ardinger, SVP & Chief Marketing Officer for Nanonation was named DSA president.
Other officers elected include:
- Executive Vice President - Digital Signage: Lou Giacalone, Founder CoolSign, Haivision
- Executive Vice President - Mobile: Jared Miller, Managing Director, Self-Service & Emerging Technology, United Airlines
- Executive Vice President - Self-Service Kiosk: Ron Bowers, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Frank Mayer & Associates
- Treasurer: Cortlandt Johnson, Kiosk Services Sales Leader, IBM
- Secretary: Charles Ansley, President & CEO, Symon Communications, Inc.
"I'm excited about the upcoming year," said Mr. Ardinger. "I have seen the association grow to become more inclusive, more engaged, and more forward thinking as the markets and technologies have grown and changed. Whether digital signage, kiosks or mobile, we now have a platform for the industry to build on and an opportunity to engage and educate the market about the benefits of digital screenmedia."
About the Digital Screenmedia Association
The Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA) is the largest non-profit trade organization representing companies that provide a broad range of customer engagement technologies and services, which includes digital signage, self service kiosks and mobile solutions. The DSA's mission is to advance the growth and awareness of customer engagement technologies through advocacy, education and networking.
Monday, 29 March 2010
The Self-Service & Kiosk Association (SSKA) has announced the results of a recent election for the Advisory Board.
Elected to serve a two-year term representing Deployer Members:
- Randy Chancey, Walt Disney World Resort
- Stephen Kendig, SoloHealth
- Jared Miller, Continental Airlines
- Marshall Millikan, AT&T Mobility
- Chuck Simmers, Amtrak
- Bill Thomas, Whirlpool Corporation
Elected to serve a two-year term representing Vendor Members:
- Ronald L. Bowers, Frank Mayer & Associates
- Edward Crowley, EuroTouch
- Kirk Nelson, ArcaTech Systems
- Frank Olea, Olea, Inc.
Ben Wheeler, Flextronics International
Elected for a two-year term representing our European members:
Andy Egan, MaxBox Digital Retail
"Not only does the caliber of the newly elected board members impress me, but also the number of members who are willing to give of their time to help advance the cause of the industry and the association," said David Drain, SSKA executive director.
The SSKA Advisory Board will hold its next meeting on April 13 in Las Vegas in conjunction with the KioskCom Self Service Expo at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
About the Self-Service & Kiosk Association
The mission of the Self-Service & Kiosk Association (SSKA) is to accelerate the growth and advance the excellence of self-service technology deployments worldwide. SSKA members include deployers of kiosks in all vertical markets as well as manufacturers, resellers and distributors of kiosk hardware and software, integrators, consultants, analysts, publishers, tradeshow organizers and service companies.