SAN FRANCISCO: The Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA) Advisory Board elected new officers for the 2011-2012 term during its biannual meeting today. Brian Ardinger, SVP & Chief Marketing Officer for Nanonation was named DSA president.
Other officers elected include:
- Executive Vice President - Digital Signage: Lou Giacalone, Founder CoolSign, Haivision
- Executive Vice President - Mobile: Jared Miller, Managing Director, Self-Service & Emerging Technology, United Airlines
- Executive Vice President - Self-Service Kiosk: Ron Bowers, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Frank Mayer & Associates
- Treasurer: Cortlandt Johnson, Kiosk Services Sales Leader, IBM
- Secretary: Charles Ansley, President & CEO, Symon Communications, Inc.
"I'm excited about the upcoming year," said Mr. Ardinger. "I have seen the association grow to become more inclusive, more engaged, and more forward thinking as the markets and technologies have grown and changed. Whether digital signage, kiosks or mobile, we now have a platform for the industry to build on and an opportunity to engage and educate the market about the benefits of digital screenmedia."
About the Digital Screenmedia Association
The Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA) is the largest non-profit trade organization representing companies that provide a broad range of customer engagement technologies and services, which includes digital signage, self service kiosks and mobile solutions. The DSA's mission is to advance the growth and awareness of customer engagement technologies through advocacy, education and networking.