The Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA) is now accepting entries for the DSA Crown Awards
, recognizing the impact of excellent content in out-of-home environments through the use of digital signage, self-service kiosks, and/or mobile technology.
|Two West took home several honors at the 2011 DSA Crown Awards for Sprint campaigns.
Companies may enter in one or more of the following categories:
- Point of Sale (shoppers - such as retail, restaurant menu boards, etc.)
- Point of Transit (people on the go - such as airports, digital billboards, etc.)
- Point of Wait (dwell time - such waiting for a table, waiting in line, waiting room, etc.)
New this year, entrants will also select one of the following two budget categories:
- Less than US$10,000
- US$10,000 or more
DSA welcomes entries from all interested companies. The cost to enter is $195 per entry for DSA members and $225 for non-members. All entries will require the submission of a photo of the screen in its environment and a video of the content. The content must have been aired between September 1, 2011 and August 31, 2012 to be eligible.
Entrants will be asked to describe the venue, objectives, targeted demographics and results. Judges will use the following criteria and weighting:
- Did the content meet the objectives? (50%)
- Was the content engaging? (30%)
- Did the content fit the environment? (10%)
- Did the content fit the audience? (10%)
"Content often makes or breaks a digital out-of-home project," said David Drain, DSA executive director. "The DSA Crown Awards spotlight what effective content looks like."
Winners of the 2012 DSA Crown Awards will be announced during a DSA event held the evening of November 7 in New York City, following the first day of Customer Engagement Technology World. The location of the DSA event will be announced shortly.
Learn more about the criteria
See last year's winning entries